Please email me about your comments on BMW Z4, Audi TT & Collector Edition Corvettes!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My 1982 Collector Edition Corvette is running GREAT!

Dudes, (and dudettes)

Dano in Port Jeff hooked my car up! After driving it for a month, I've noticed the gas mileage increased to 19 MPG avg. I had the car on Sunrise Highway with the 85 mph speedo pegged! I blew the doors off a Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor and a Acura RSX. They both buzzed me doing 70. I said ok, its on now! I nailed my little cross-fire kitten! I easily passed the RSX, he turned off the Westhampton exit.

Traffic cleared up, the C230 had 4 car lengths on me from the start. I pushed passed the car after 95 mph and had 5 car lengths on it before slowing down.

Also, forget the G35. BMW is having a super deal on the Z4. I placed the order 3 weeks ago and hoepfully I should have the car in the next 8 days.

Stay tuned and remember the wave!

BIVOSIV out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home