Please email me about your comments on BMW Z4, Audi TT & Collector Edition Corvettes!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More work on the 1982 Corvette Collector Edition

I went to Buzz Chew Chevy in Southampton to have some work done on the car. The guys at Buzz Chew did a nice job, no complaints over there. Anything is better than Ramp Chevy. You want to pull your hair out dealing with the service department.

I had the following work done:

Wheel Alignment
Bulb replacement
Fender repair

I ran over a pothole and the lower front fender came loose. I went to the Chevy dealer and looked over the parts, they are starting to get scarce! They had some sweet 06's on their lot. I was getting the feeling that I should pour gas on this sumbitch and call it a day. Then, I punched myself in the nads and said what's the matter for you? I have a paid off Corvette that I can take out anytime I want, it cost me $300 a year for insurance.

I left $140 on the cashiers desk and drove my little X-fire kitten back to Port Jeff. I had the roof off, doing 80 mph on Sunrise.

It doesnt get any better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home