Please email me about your comments on BMW Z4, Audi TT & Collector Edition Corvettes!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

BMW Z4 progress

I just met with the credit manager of Southampton BMW. I asked him about Sirius Satellite radio and something I had on the Audi TT. I ordered the Audi with a plastic coating on the entire front of the car to protect it from rock chips.

I'm still on the fence about both these items, its almost $1300 more clams.

I'm really happy with this dealership than Competition BMW in Smithtown. I told the salesperson that I purchased a new 2002 E320 from Competition Mercedes-Benz and I had my 1994 E320 serviced there as well. I'm a repeat customer.

Before I went to Disneyworld in April, the Smithtown salesperson was working out the details on delivery. When I came back, he said BMW is running a great promotion, a 24 month lease!

Just for giggles, I went to Southampton BMW to price compair. Everyone there was really nice and they came back with a price that was *$1000* cheaper out of pocket?!
I left a shitty message on the Smithtown salespersons phone. He called me back and said he would match the price, then beat it by $100 bucks.

The people from Southampton have been nothing but straight up with me so I'm dealing with them.

They have to get this puppy on a truck in S. Carolina where its built and get it to me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home